SGL is currently recruiting for a Head Door Supervisor to work within a busy York city centre nightclub. The club offers an excellent range of events from regular monthly club nights, private functions and big events. The venue is long established and has an excellent reputation. Hours vary depending upon the event list however regular work is available 5-6 nights a week. Additional hours can also be available
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisors experience and will be able to effectively manage a team, show an ability to recruit and retain staff and be able to work well under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress to the next stage of their career or for someone looking for an exciting new challenge.
The candidate must:
• Have a valid SIA Door Supervisors License or be willing to obtain one
• Be able to build and maintain a good relationship with clients and other agencies
• Have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team
• Provide a 5-year checkable work history
• Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
• Screening a person's suitability to enter the venue
• Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
• Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
• Responding to incidents within the venue
• Completing a weekly rota and ensure the venue timesheet is submitted
• Supervising staff and ensuring the venue receive an excellent security service
Immediate starts are available for the right candidate. Rate of pay is fully negotiable and very competitive.