We are recruiting SIA Licensed Door Supervisors for a new nightclub opening in Greenwich, a few minutes walk from North Greenwich Underground Station and the O2.
***Please note: This is NIGHTCLUB work - NOT static guarding or retail work. We currently need experienced, built, proper Door Supervisors - if this is you, please get in touch.***
Please read this ad carefully before applying, as those only experienced in retail, those who don't look the part, and those unable to handle themselves or situations that arise, need not apply. (We prefer experienced Door Supervisors, however applicants with life or related experience and who look the part, will be given ample training on the job.)
Main summary of the vacancies (25 positions available);
- Starts Sat and Sun 28/29 Oct (THIS WEEKEND);
- Saturday 28th APPROX 16:00-06:30 and Sunday 29th 13:00-02:00, then;
- Each Saturday thereafter, typically 12+ hours (the hours are well worth it)
- Occasional Friday and/or Sunday shifts will be available too, on top of Saturdays
- Permanent or flexible positions available
- Paid at £10 P/H and in cash on the night or direct into bank next day, on a self employed basis or PAYE if you prefer
- First set of shifts earns over £350+ alone
We need people who;
- Physically look like security - it's a club door position and people do 'try it on'
- Can properly handle a door with over 3,000 people passing through
- Can work well within a team but with their own initiative
Benefits to working this job;
- Better hours than your average pub door, or even other clubs
- Hot drinks, Costa Coffee and snacks provided on shift
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Ample breaks when required
- Trust (your initiative and experience will also be trusted without 'supervisors' watching)
- You won't leave bloodied or harmed (due to the amount of us, issues are dealt with quickly and professionally)
- Excellent support from company and club management, who trust us implicitly to get on with the job and help in anyway they can;
The management take pride in making our job easier by providing state of the art CCTV, ID scanners, body cameras, wrist worn weapon detectors, metal detectors and in excess of 30+ security, stewards and traffic marshalls.
Positions won't be stuck on ID scanning or static 'guarding' but proper door supervisory. Although this ad sounds serious, it's just to ensure we get the right people, the working atmosphere is relaxed, enjoyable and time passes quickly.
Please - no agencies or competitors offering us staff for more than the advertised rate - we can't subcontract to companies as we work exclusively with the brand.
To apply, please attach a photo of yourself and include a paragraph about your experience, along with your phone number. We will contact those with successful applications to provide more information and answer any questions you have.
Secure Solutions Group is a Living Wage Employer and Equal Opportunities Employer. Search 'Secure Solutions Group' on Indeed (the job site) to apply with one click, or send us a message here now!