- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 299508
A large 3 bedroom semi detached family home in Edgware, which has laminate flooring running through the house.
The property consists of a driveway for two cars at the front, a porch, a big lounge connected to a spacious dining area with patio doors leading to a large garden to the rear, a kitchen, 3 upstairs bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a spacious landing area with window.
- Available immediately
- Sought after location
- Council tax band: E
- Good transport links nearby:
- 10 minute walk to Burnt Oak Station Tube Station for Northern line
- 20 minute walk to Edgware Tube Station for Northern line
- 3 minute walk to Burnt Oak Broadway for buses
- Close to shops:
- 2 minutes walk to local grocery shops
- 10 minute walk to Edgware High Street
- 15 minute walk to Broad Walk Shopping Centre
- 16 minute walk to ASDA or Morrison Superstore
- Excellent schools near by:
- Stag Lane and Barn field, outstanding (rated byOFSTED) infant and primary schools
- Krishna Avanti Primary School a 5 minute walk.
Leading to front door.
Wooden laminate flooring leading to lounge, kitchen and upstairs.
Lounge and dining area open plan - 8.8m x 3.6m (approx.)
Sealed unit double glazed curved window facing front, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, 2 double radiators, wooden laminate flooring and an arch way to separate lounge and dining area.
Kitchen 3.0m x 1.8m (approx.)
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink, brand new fridge and freezer, washing machine, gas cooker, oven and a microwave, with a back door leading to the garden.
Bedroom 1 - 4.3m x 3.5m (approx.) - Front of house
Sealed unit double glazed curved window facing front, double radiator and wooden laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 3.8m x 3.4m (approx.) - Rear of house
Sealed unit double glazed window facing the rear, radiator and wooden laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 2.6m x 1.8m (approx.) - Front of house
Sealed unit double glazed window facing the front, radiator and wooden laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 2.9m x 1.8m (approx.)
Fitted with three piece suite comprising large shower with a round shower head,wash hand basin and WC, tiled splash-backs, tiled surround, sealed unit double glazed window to rear and a heated towel rail mounted on wall.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 299508
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 299508
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_299508